Directs and manages teams to solve client problems. Manages projects and tasks; applies intensive and diversified knowledge of technical and management principles. Makes decisions independently on problems and methods. Optimizes human resources needed in solving problems, estimating manpower required and schedules, and execution times. May have special skills in strategic planning, alignment, program integration, dispute resolution, statistical analysis, or training methods. Performs high level analysis, evaluation, integration, documentation, and implementation. May supervise team of employees and subcontractors through project completion. May coordinate the activities of others assigned to specific projects. May perform other duties as assigned.
• Provide operational support to the Germantown AOC to include but not limited to: development/update/implementation of all Standard Operating Procedures, Books, Checklists and Policy Documents including the submission and tracking of monthly updates and reports.
• Be the primary point of contact for all facilities maintenance actions.
• Be the primary communications security point of contact custodian for the AOC.
• Understand/Operate all equipment in the Germantown AOC to 100% readiness.
• Support all meetings/VTC in A-040.
• Conduct recurring communications/systems testing and troubleshooting as needed in Germantown AOC.
• Understand/Operate all procedures and equipment in the Forrestal Executive Team Room to 100% for Emergency/Contingency situations to include but not limited to scheduling and conducting/managing unclassified/classified VTC's, voice conferencing and multiple video wall display system.
• Support NA-44 Operations Center Division emergency management response team by contributing and participating in training, drills, exercises, and real world events as directed at the Germantown AOC or Forrestal Operations Center as needed.
• Perform support tasks for a HQ Emergency Management Team or Nuclear Incident Team, as directed at the Germantown AOC or Forrestal Operations Center as needed.
• Perform duties as a Watch Officer in the Forrestal Operations Center or Germantown AOC as needed.
• Support NA-44 Emergency Operations Center Support functions as needed, including short-notice other than normal duty hours and during periods of "on-call" status.
• After coordination with the Director, NA-44, provide support to other NA-40 offices as directed.
• Requires a Bachelor Degree in relevant field of study
• 5+ years relevant experience required
• Must be a US Citizen
• Requires technical knowledge of the program work involved and the ability to use applicable analytical methods.
• Advanced knowledge and abilities with Microsoft Office 7 (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to independently perform multiple tasks with dynamic priorities
Provide technical direction to support staff.
Position consists of sitting for long periods of time, using hands/fingers, handling, reaching with hands and arms, talking, hearing and seeing up close, at a distance, along the periphery, with depth perception and the ability to focus; occasional walking or standing, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and lifting boxes weighing up to 30 pounds. Moderate to extended periods of office work with heavy periods of computer usage. May be assigned occasional to moderate periods of analytical tasks requiring extensive reasoning abilities. Travel is required. It is Katmai Government Services, LLC’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Work is primarily performed in a professional office setting, including the normal office equipment (e.g., computer, fax machines, copier) and with a wide variety of people in differing functions, personalities and abilities.
40 hours per week. May be required to work additional hours as needed to complete assignment or project.
To be considered for this position, all applicants must apply on the company website, http://www.katmaicorp.com/main-career
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Preference will be given to Ouzinkie Shareholders in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g) and Title 42 U.S. Code 2003 - 2(i).
Executive Order 11246, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.